|By Marketwired .||
|December 6, 2012 06:30 AM EST||
SUGAR LAND, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- Continuing a decade-long trend that continues despite the harsh economic climate, North American universities and colleges are investing hundreds of millions of dollars to beef up life science research infrastructures. These construction projects vary widely in total investment value (TIV). A recent survey of all reported university-sourced capital projects found in Industrial Info's Pharmaceutical Tracker - Online Database shows that the top 10 projects scheduled to begin construction during 2012 are valued at $1.8 billion.
For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showAbstract.jsp?newsitemID=231761&refer=mw, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, and eight offices outside of North America, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info's quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what's happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities. To contact an office in your area, visit the www.industrialinfo.com "Contact Us" page.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher