|By Marketwired .||
|December 6, 2012 06:30 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- Leading scheduled leisure airline, Monarch, has today announced the reintroduction of their flight to Almeria in southern Spain for summer 2013 from Manchester.
Expanding on its network of scheduled destinations from Manchester, the route offers customers another choice of summer sun destination. Flights to Almeria will operate twice a week starting on 4 May 2013 and went on sale on Friday 16 November 2012.
Managing Director of Monarch Airlines, Kevin George, commented: "We are delighted to be resuming the Almeria route for our summer 2013 flights programme from Manchester Airport. Since we last operated the route in 2011 the popularity of our Birmingham/Almeria flight has grown considerably and therefore we thought it timely to bring the route back to Manchester.
"Our social media followers will be particularly pleased by the resumption of the flight as it has been the topic of discussion and debate for some time on both Facebook and Twitter and we are always very pleased to be able to respond positively to customer feedback. The addition of Almeria for summer 2013 expands further our extensive offering from Manchester and we are sure that it will be a popular choice for our customers."
Ken O'Toole, Chief Commercial Officer for MAG (Manchester Airports Group), said: "Monarch Airlines is a major carrier here and the re-instatement of the Almeria route will be a welcome addition to the summer 2013 schedule from Manchester. Spain remains a popular destination for leisure travellers using our airport and Monarch's continued growth is something we will continue to support in the year ahead."
Monarch Airlines offer fantastic deals on cheap flights from Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands and London Gatwick airports to a range of great destinations. For more information visit the website or contact Robert Foulkes at Robert.Foulkes@Monarch.co.uk, or on 01582 398122.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks