|By Business Wire||
|December 6, 2012 01:00 AM EST||
Isaac Daniel Group Management International (IDGMI) – announces the launch of Galaxier.com™, and its acquisition of SocialCodeMobile.com.
Galaxier.com is a new site where members have all the features they need to control and enjoy their social universe - in one space. The free site offers an online networking platform that brings together key interactive features that revolve around the user’s daily online activities. The acquisition of SocialCodeMobile.com allows Galaxier.com to acquire its popular private, custom-coded, micro-blogging feature.
“We are excited to be able to offer our members such a feature-rich site. With the explosion of social networking across the world, having one site that brings together so many tools differentiates us from older social networks,” said Isaac Daniel, CEO of IDGMI.
Within Galaxier.com, registered members can send out private customizable coded messages that post automatically to their Twitter account. In addition, they can host live video chat sessions with one or more of their friends; upload, post, store photos and videos; as well as track upcoming events on an interactive calendar. Most features on the site are supported by a mobile application for users on the go. A new bonus app, SpeedTM lets users track their speed and GPS location continuously during trips.
The site lets each member enjoy their own social universe by sharing their lives, talents, achievements, opinions and social interests without jumping from site to site.
Galaxier’s features include:
- Live Online Video-Chat within the Galaxier.com network. Members can host a video session for friends or colleagues.
- Private or Public Albums. Members can instantly share their favorite images, videos or links for all to see.
- Customizable Coded Icons for quick micro-messaging.
- Social Trending "What’s Popping™" - lets members keep up with the entertainment world.
- Contacts List - Members can import their contact lists from other sites or email to one convenient location.
- Private Messaging within the site.
- Mobile Applications available for most features.
- Event Calendar lets members post and publicize upcoming events.
Galaxier.com was developed by Isaac Daniel Group Management International (IDGMI), a recognized innovator in emerging technologies. IDGMI is dedicated to the conception, research and development, design, testing and refining of technology, products and services to help bring intelligence to life.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher