|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 12:10 AM EST||
SYDNEY, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Chris Doubé has been appointed chief executive officer for Euler Hermes in Australia and New Zealand with effect from today. Chris Doubé succeeds Babette Bottin, who will be leaving the company to pursue other opportunities.
In his new position, Chris Doubé will drive the Group's development in Oceania reporting to Fabrice Desnos, head of Euler Hermes Asia Pacific.
Chris Doubé has over 11 years experience within the trade credit insurance industry in Australia, holding various management positions with Coface, QBE Trade Indemnity and Dexta Corporation. Until May 2012, he was country manager of Coface Australia, and most recently served as general manager of Trade Credit Underwriting Agency at National Credit Insurance Brokers (NCI).
An Australian national, Chris Doubé holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Economics and Management from Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.
Euler Hermes has provided trade credit insurance products and services in Oceania in partnership with Allianz since acquiring the underwriting staff and portfolio from Lumley Trade Credit in 2006, and today employs 33 people in offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland.
Euler Hermes is the worldwide leader in credit insurance and one of the leaders in the areas of bonding, guarantees and collections. With 6,000+ employees in over 50 countries, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables and posted a consolidated turnover of € 2.27 billion in 2011.
Euler Hermes has developed a credit intelligence network that enables it to analyze the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. The Group insured worldwide business transactions totaling € 702 billion exposure end of December 2011.
Euler Hermes, a subsidiary of Allianz, is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (ELE.PA) and is rated AA- by Standard & Poor's.
For more information visit www.eulerhermes.com or follow us on Twitter @eulerhermes
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks