|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 11:40 PM EST||
SINGAPORE, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LIM Advisors and Metage Capital today issued the following statement to Shareholders of the Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund ("MIIF") following a Special General Meeting held yesterday in Singapore.
LIM Advisors and Metage Capital jointly said: "We thank all of MIIF's Shareholders for the support they have shown us over the past weeks in trying to achieve our common objectives. We are glad to have been a catalyst for improving shareholder value and are pleased that the Board has accepted and acted on at least two of our primary recommendations, namely to engage an independent advisor to initiate a strategic review and to allow at least one new independent director to join the Board."
They added: "We have been advocating hard for both of these outcomes for over 12 months now and they were part of our original formal requisition, served in September. It is a shame that so much time, effort and Shareholder money have had to be expended to get to this point. We are hopeful that we can now look forward to working with a Board that works constructively with all Shareholders, with a view to continuously improving value for all Shareholders."
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks