|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 10:43 PM EST||
SEOUL, South Korea, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 'Wind Power Korea 2012' is held from 5th to 7th, December by Gyeongsangnam-do, a hub of east south area of Korea. 94 companies participate in the exhibition running at CECO (Changwon Exhibition Convention Center) located in Gyeongsangnam-do, a city taking 80% of Korean Wind Power System and 50% of component industry in Wind Power industry.
Gyeongsangnam-do is trying to make the exhibition as a profitable marketing platform for buyers and companies with the three networking principles between system company & component company, between domestic companies & overseas companies, and between Wind power industry & people as well as to secure the leading position for exporting components in wind power industry and to promote Korean domestic Wind power industry.
In addition, Gyeongsangnam-do participates in the exhibition by building the special pavilion for green to announce them as the mecca of Renewable energy industry. At the pavilion, they have a plan to show advanced green industry including solar energy, PV energy and others. In particular, policy seminar, seminar for experts, seminar for Offshore Wind Energy in Norway and others to provide an opportunity to understand the industry well. Especially on the 5th, the first day green development forum, invitation meeting and policy seminar by Ministry of Knowledge and Economy are run.
Above this, 300 great scholars from overseas as well as Korean domestic participate in KWEA (Korea Wind Energy Association)'s fall conference.
Meanwhile, 'Wind Power Korea 2012' is hosted by Gyeongsangnam-do, supported by Ministry of knowledge economy, Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, Green Growth Korea, Korea Energy Management Corporation, Korea Institute of Energy Research, KERI (Korea Electro-technology Research Institute) and KIMS (Korea Institute of Materials Science), and supervised by Gyeongnam Techno-park, KWIEA (Korea Wind Energy Industry Association), KWEA (Korea Wind Energy Association) and DAIN C&M.
More information is available at the official homepage www.windko2012.kr.
Special Page Link: http://tshow.aving.net/windpower
SOURCE AVING News
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher