|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 10:02 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- Pennant Energy Inc. ("Pennant" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:PEN) is pleased to announce the engagement of QIS Capital ("QIS") as the Company's Investor Relations Consultant.
QIS will serve to increase awareness of the Company in the investment community and will coordinate Pennant's public and investor relations activities. QIS will provide corporate information to its large following of investors and will also communicate information regarding the Company through its relationships with newsletter editors, brokers, media, and analysts.
This Investor Relations Agreement covers a period of one year commencing December 1, 2012 at a cost of $2,500 per month.
QIS (547853 BC Ltd.) is a private company that specializes in investor relations, consulting, research, and shareholder communications and is owned by Doren Quinton and Lori Quinton. QIS Capital and its principal shareholders do not currently hold any shares of Pennant but may purchase shares in the Company from time to time for investment purposes.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF PENNANT ENERGY INC.
James L. Harris, Director
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX venture exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks