|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 09:48 PM EST||
BEIJING, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- New Oriental Education and Technology Group Inc. (the "Company" or "New Oriental") (NYSE: EDU) is the largest provider of private educational services in China. In view of the continued market activity in the Company's ADS, New Oriental would like to clarify that even though the Company's independent auditor is Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA Ltd., the Company is not the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu client referred to by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in its proceedings initiated against the five accounting firms in China.
About New Oriental
New Oriental is the largest provider of private educational services in China based on the number of program offerings, total student enrollments and geographic presence. New Oriental offers a wide range of educational programs, services and products consisting primarily of English and other foreign language training, test preparation courses for major admissions and assessment tests in the United States, the PRC and Commonwealth countries, primary and secondary school education, development and distribution of educational content, software and other technology, and online education. New Oriental's ADSs, each of which represents one common share, currently trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ''EDU.''
For more information about New Oriental, please visit http://english.neworiental.org.
For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Ms. Sisi Zhao
New Oriental Education and Technology Group Inc.
Mr. Nick Beswick
Beijing Brunswick Consultancy Ltd.
SOURCE New Oriental Education and Technology Group Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks