|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 09:47 PM EST||
HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- Intergraph has scheduled a Discovery Tour event on December 12, 2012 in Chennai, India that will include demonstrations of CADWorx 2013, the next generation solution for plant design with improved routing, quicker and more intuitive modifications, and many other enhancements for faster and more intelligent modeling. CADWorx 2013 now provides rules-based piping design and layout and new features for importing AutoPLANT® data and converting project data in a drawing. There will be examples of how CADWorx integrates with Intergraph CAESAR II® for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite® for vessel and exchanger analysis, allowing designers and engineers to share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment, enhancing productivity for all stakeholders. Hosting the event locally is KLG Systel Ltd., Global Network Partner for Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions. Other Discovery Tour events in India are on December 13th in Kolkata and December 14th in Delhi.
About Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions
The Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions (CAS) products allow design and engineering to share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency. They include CADWorx Plant Design Suite for AutoCAD®-based intelligent plant design modeling, process schematics and automatic production of plant design deliverables; CADWorx DraftPro for intelligent 2D design and layout; CAESAR II, the world's most widely used pipe stress analysis software; PV Elite for vessel and exchanger design and analysis; and TANK for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks. For information on Intergraph CAS, visit www.coade.com.
Intergraph, the Intergraph logo, CADWorx, CAESAR II and PV Elite are registered trademarks, and TANK is a trademark of Intergraph Corporation. Other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners. © 2012 Intergraph Corp. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?