|By ACN Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 08:48 PM EST||
Malaysia-based sports marketing agency, Total Sports Asia (TSA), have been appointed as Monsoon Cup media rights distributor in the Asia-Pacific region to complement AWMRT rights holder, Boulder Creek International.
TSA will lead the Asia-Pacific regional distribution of content from the world's premier sailing series, adding 16 broadcasters to the list of outlets taking a combination of live, as-live and highlights packages. These include Starhub in Singapore, Solar in Philippines, Truevision in Thailand, Neo Sports in India and Eurosport Asia.
With a total stable of more than 50 broadcasting stations, the extensive distribution is available in six continents, bringing the excitement and emotion of the Alpari World Match Racing Tour finale to sports fans worldwide.
A full list of international broadcasters is available at: http://www.wmrt.com/live.html
The Monsoon Cup is taking place at the Ri-Yaz Heritage Marina Resort & Spa, Pulau Duyong, Kuala Terengganu in Malaysia.
Live streaming video of all of the racing action is free to watch at http://www.wmrt.com/live.html :
Thursday 6th December - 1030 to 1700 (MYT / GMT +8)
Friday 7th December - 1030 to 1700 (MYT / GMT +8)
Saturday 8th December - 1030 to 1700 (MYT / GMT +8)
The Monsoon Cup Qualifying Session 3 begins at 1030 MYT on Thursday 6th December, followed by the Quarter Final and Semi Final on Friday 7th December and Final scheduled for Saturday 8th December. Full schedule and additional information and updates are available at http://www.wmrt.com .
Highlight shows from the season's seven previous events are available to watch at http://www.youtube.com/worldmrt
Tour regular Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/wmrt
Live event Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/wmrt_liverace
Livestream Video: http://new.livestream.com/WorldMRT
Current Tour standings: http://www.wmrt.com/result/leaderboard.html
Alpari World Match Racing Tour (AWMRT)
Tel: +6012 502 2206 (Mobile)
Source: Alpari World Match Racing Tour
Copyright 2012 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks