|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 08:13 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Plains Exploration & Production Company
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Plains Exploration & Production Company (NYSE: PXP) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. ("FCX") (NYSE: FCX).
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/plains-exploration-pxp/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, PXP shareholders will receive 0.6531 shares of FCX common stock and $25.00 in cash for each share of PXP stock they own, representing a total consideration of $50.00 per PXP share. At least one analyst set a price target for PXP stock at $78.00 per share.
McMoRan Exploration Co.
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of McMoRan Exploration Co. (NYSE: MMR) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (NYSE: FCX).
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://zlk.9nl.com/mcmoran-exploration-mmr/, or call: 877-363-5972.
Under the terms of the transaction, MMR shareholders will receive $14.75 in cash and 1.15 units of a royalty trust for each share they hold; the trust will hold a 5% royalty interest in future production from MMR exploration properties in ultra-deepwater territories. The transaction values MMR at $3.4 billion in cash. At least one analyst set a price target for MMR stock at $21.00 per share.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (866) 367-6510
SOURCE Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks