|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 05:34 PM EST||
NEW ORLEANS, LA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, the former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., remind investors that they have until January 27, 2013, to file lead plaintiff applications in a securities class action lawsuit against Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALGN), if they purchased the Company's common stock during the period between April 23, 2012 and October 17, 2012, inclusive (the "Class Period"). This action is pending in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
What You May Do
If you purchased shares of Align Technology and would like to discuss your legal rights and how this case might affect you and your right to recover for your economic loss, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call KSF Managing Partner, Lewis Kahn (email@example.com), toll free, 877-515-1850, or via cell phone any time at 504-301-7900. If you wish to serve as a lead plaintiff in this class action, you must petition the Court by January 27, 2013.
About the Lawsuit
Align Technology and certain of its senior executives are charged with issuing a series of materially false and misleading statements, during the Class Period, in violation of federal securities laws.
On October 18, 2012, shares of Align declined more than 20%, after the Company belatedly revealed it would take a substantial impairment charge, and after it revealed that third quarter 2012 financial results were well below guidance and after the Company lowered guidance for the fourth quarter of 2012. During the class period, Company insiders also sold more than 1.5 million shares of Align stock at artificially inflated prices to realize insider trading proceeds in excess of $52 million.
About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC
To learn more about KSF, whose partners include the Former Louisiana Attorney General, Charles C. Foti, Jr., and other lawyers with significant experience litigating complex securities class actions nationwide on behalf of both institutional and individual shareholders, you may visit www.ksfcounsel.com.
Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC
or after hours via cell phone 504-301-7900
206 Covington St.
Madisonville, LA 70447
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks