|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 04:21 PM EST||
CINCINNATI, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) announced today the launch of an underwritten secondary public offering of 12,050,000 shares of its Class A common stock by Fifth Third Bank and its affiliate FTPS Partners, LLC. In addition, the underwriters will have an option to purchase up to 1,200,000 additional shares from Fifth Third Bank.
The selling stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by Vantiv.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are the underwriters of the offering.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus may be obtained, once available, from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or telephone: 1-866-803-9204 or Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, or telephone: 1-800-221-1037, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy these securities be accepted prior to the time that the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Vantiv is a leading, integrated payment processor differentiated by a single, proprietary technology platform.
Nathan Rozof, CFA
Senior Vice President
866.254.4811 or 513.900.4811
SOURCE Vantiv, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks