|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 03:00 PM EST||
DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- Calyx Software®, the preferred mortgage solution provider for banks, credit unions, mortgage bankers and brokers, announced today expansion of The Calyx Network with an Interface Update. The Calyx Network allows users of Point to connect directly with lenders and mortgage service providers, automating data exchange and streamlining the loan origination process all within the Point software. The December update contains a new connection to mortgage service providers in the Services menu:
- American Coast Title
The monthly Calyx Network Interface update is automatically installed into Point versions 7.2 and higher when users open their software and connect to the Internet.
About Calyx Software
Calyx Software is the #1 provider of affordable mortgage solutions for banks, credit unions, mortgage bankers and brokers. Beginning with customizable websites that offer online mortgage applications with eDisclosures and document request/retrieval, Calyx offers products that enable smooth bi-directional flow of data from start to finish. Our solid yet flexible LOS delivers smart technology with electronic document management, back-end functionality such as underwriting and secondary marketing, strong security, remote access and a configurable business rules engine needed for workflow and compliance. Convenient interfaces with over 200 vendors providing PPE, closing documents, compliance services and more make end-to-end processing and reporting simple and accurate. Lenders can take advantage of Calyx's fully integrated automated underwriting and pricing products that determine loan eligibility and pricing against investor or FHA guidelines. Complimentary support and online training are included with all Calyx products. For more information, call (800) 362-2599 or visit www.calyxsoftware.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks