|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 02:03 PM EST||
RICHMOND, Va., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to prevent drunk driving this holiday season, Seibert's Towing unveiled its Toast'd Tow program today: an innovative community service that will get Richmonders and their cars home for just $50 (between 10pm – 4am). Toast'd Tow now operates seven nights a week, giving holiday revelers another option for getting home safely – car included.
"Around the holidays, people often find themselves in situations where they can't drive home safely," says Randy Seibert, President of Seibert's Family of Companies. "With our new Toast'd Tow program, you don't need to worry about taking a taxi home at the end of the night and coming back for your car the next day. Our company cares about the community and getting people home safely."
December is National Impaired Driving Prevention Month because each December, automobile accidents involving impaired drivers occur much more frequently. In the past five years combined, the Commonwealth of Virginia had over 1,360 DUI fatalities.
This holiday season, Seibert's is offering impaired drivers a better way to get home. Toast'd Tow will pick up any driver within Richmond city limits and deliver them and their car home safely for just $50. Delivery of drivers and vehicles outside the city limits incurs an additional $1.50 per mile charge.
The Toast'd Tow hotline is open from 10pm to 4am daily, 804-233-5757.
Seibert's Family of Companies is the parent company of several Richmond-based businesses in the automotive industry: Seibert's Towing, 'berts Buck Stop Convenience Stores and Better Day Cafes, Seibert's Auto Auction, Seibert's Body Shop and Seibert's Wholesale Fuels. The company was founded in 1976 by John Seibert when he opened his first service station in the Manchester district of Richmond, Virginia. www.seibertcos.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks