|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 02:01 PM EST||
CALGARY, Dec. 5, 2012 /CNW/ -
Scheduled stops for:
Friday, December 7, 2012
Moosomin - 11 a.m. - North side of railway tracks at 1001 Front St.
Broadview - 1 p.m. - CP Station, 1 Railway Ave.
Indian Head - 2:45 p.m. - North side of tracks, between CP buildings and Highway 56 crossing
Qu'appelle - 4 p.m. - Corner of North Pacific Ave. and Ontario St.
Regina - 6 p.m. - Mosiac Stadium parking lot at Taylor Field
Moose Jaw - 8 p.m. - 3 Manitoba St. West, west of CP station
**Times indicate show times - train arrives 10-15 minutes before, please come early **
**Schedule is subject to change. All times are local.
**Media kit available on cpr.ca
**Broadcast b-roll available at: http://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhVWGJPYSswZ2s4RmNUQw
**Download songs from some of our past and present Holiday Train entertainers on cpr.ca
SOURCE Canadian Pacific
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks