|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 12:22 PM EST||
IRVING, Texas, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hostess Brands Inc. today issued the following statement to clarify recent reports about Chairman and CEO Gregory Rayburn's compensation.
Mr. Rayburn is a retained professional in the Company's bankruptcy proceedings and, as such, his compensation is subject to the final approval of the Court. Since Mr. Rayburn is not a Hostess employee, he receives no health or other benefits. Similarly, he is not included in any incentive plans that have been approved by the Court for the wind down of the Company.
Mr. Rayburn remains committed to leading the wind down efforts, including the marketing of the Company's assets, in order to maximize value for all stakeholders, including employees.
SOURCE Hostess Brands Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher