|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 12:20 PM EST||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 --
Luceo Solutions, provider of recruiting technology that takes the challenges out of hiring great talent, and Dr. Sanja Licina, senior director of Talent Intelligence & Consulting for CareerBuilder
Will lead a complimentary, 30-minute webinar titled "Five Ways to Create an Outstanding Applicant Experience."
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. EST (10:00 a.m. CST/9:00 a.m. MST/8:00 a.m. PST)
To register for this event, please visit: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/754343478
Over the last several years, online applications have become a standard part of the hiring process for many companies. Still, without the right amount of thought and attention, the online application can become difficult and off-putting to potential candidates. Poor online applications often lead to high drop-off rates, unhappy candidates, or a weakened employment brand -- damaging the company's overall hiring potential. Despite its prevalence, many companies are overlooking the importance of the online application process -- from start to finish.
During this complimentary webinar, Dr. Sanja Licina, senior director of Talent Intelligence & Consulting for CareerBuilder, will review five best practices that help companies advocate for job candidates and provide an outstanding applicant experience.
Human resources and recruiting professionals interested in learning how to maximize the online application process and boost the applicant experience are encouraged to attend this informative session.
About Dr. Sanja Licina
As Senior Director of Talent Intelligence & Consulting, Dr. Licina directs the talent management consulting efforts for CareerBuilder, the global leader in human capital solutions. Dr. Licina's focus is to develop, research, and oversee the building of progressive thought leadership models that provide critical insight into trends around the current workplace. Dr. Licina is an employment expert who is often asked to discuss the state of the job market, hiring practices and workplace issues by trade groups and publications. Sanja holds a Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from DePaul University.
Luceo provides recruiting technology that takes the challenges out of hiring great talent. It is the only Web-based talent acquisition solution that offers depth and breadth of features in an interface that is simple to use. Everything is one click or less away.
Luceo's software, combined with consultation from its team of seasoned human resources experts, refines recruiting processes, automates workflows, streamlines communication between recruiters and hiring managers, and delivers measurable results.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London