|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 10:54 AM EST||
ISELIN, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- eG Innovations, the award-winning provider of automated performance management solutions for virtual, cloud and physical IT infrastructures, today announced support for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.1, which delivers agility and continuity for critical Linux and Windows workloads. Together Red Hat and eG Innovations enable customers to extend and leverage existing infrastructure assets to build an agile yet reliable foundation that is ready for future growth, all the while maintaining the performance, continuity and user satisfaction that users have come to rely on from both companies.
"Through our collaboration with eG Innovations, we are giving our customers the opportunity to utilize eG Innovations' patented and first virtualization-aware, root-cause diagnosis technology to deliver compelling performance assurance for their Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environments," said Chuck Dubuque, senior manager, Product Marketing, Red Hat Virtualization Infrastructure. "The combination of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and eG Innovations provides our customers with the ability to improve application density and server utilization rates to truly leverage existing infrastructure investments."
"Integrating virtualization deeper into IT environments is a 'must have' as organizations build more open, hybrid cloud environments," said Srinivas Ramanathan, CEO, eG Innovations. "Using eG Enterprise to monitor and manage performance of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.1 virtualized environments enables IT to streamline operations, better manage the performance of services and applications running in complex virtualized environments and easily scale to integrate both Linux and Windows workloads."
Award-winning eG Enterprise offers all of its industry-leading virtualization management capabilities for the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.1 platform in line with its availability today. Administrators can use eG Enterprise to:
- Easily deploy industry-leading virtualization performance management capabilities for the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.1 platform. Administrators can use eG Enterprise to monitor Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers and Desktops -- including the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor, datastores, virtual networks and virtual machines (VMs).
- Quickly auto-discover all service components and dynamic dependencies. eG Enterprise correlates performance metrics across every layer, every tier -- automatically and in real-time -- across all silos, from desktop to datacenter.
- Leverage the award-winning In-N-Out monitoring technology for virtual machines so that administrators can not only determine what specific VMs are consuming resources, they can also drill down to determine why these VMs are taking up resources.
- Better control the user experience in virtualized infrastructures using eG Enterprise's virtualization-aware service topology mapping and automatic correlation, which allows administrators to monitor the virtual infrastructure not as a silo but as an integral component of the overall business service infrastructure.
To download a fully supported trial of the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.1, visit the Red Hat Marketplace: http://marketplace.redhat.com/rhev.
Join Red Hat's Optimizing IT virtual event, beginning on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:00 am ET and available on-demand following the live presentation, to learn more about Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.1 and to see a presentation from eG Innovations. Register for the event: https://vts.inxpo.com/scripts/server.nxp?LASCmd=AI:4;F:QS!10100&ShowKey=11689&AffiliateData=press.
About eG Innovations
eG Innovations provides intelligent performance management solutions that dramatically accelerate the discovery, diagnosis, and resolution of service performance issues in virtual, cloud, and physical service infrastructures. Only eG Innovations offers 360-degree service visibility with automated, virtualization-aware performance correlation across every layer and every tier -- from desktops to applications and from network to storage. This unique approach delivers deep, actionable insights into the true causes of cross-domain service performance issues and enables administrators to pre-emptively detect, diagnose and fix root-cause issues -- before end users notice.
eG Innovations' award-winning performance management and monitoring solutions are trusted by the world's most demanding companies to enable delightful user experiences, keep mission-critical business services at peak performance and deliver on the ROI promise of transformational IT investments. Customers include: JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation, Cathay Bank, AllScripts, Honeywell, Samsung, Xerox, Marathon Oil and many more. Visit http://www.eginnovations.com for more information.
© Copyright 2012. eG Innovations All rights reserved. All trademarks, service marks and company names are the property of their respective owners. All other company, brand and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher