|By Elizabeth White||
|December 5, 2012 11:31 AM EST||
Compuware Corporation on Wednesday announced that REALTECH AG is incorporating Compuware APM - dynaTrace Data Center Real User Monitoring (DC RUM) - into the latest release of its IT service management software, theGuard! Service Management Center. This will enable REALTECH to enhance application performance driven by end user experience across SAP, web, non-web and cloud applications.
"We are excited to partner with Compuware to deliver world-class APM capabilities to our current and future customers of theGuard!," said Cornelia Pohl-Springer, Head of Product Management for theGuard! at REALTECH. "Our combined solution enables customers to have full visibility and control of their IT environments with high operational efficiency while ensuring customer satisfaction. Customers are able to quickly prioritize problems by business impact and get a complete view of all business processes from an end-user perspective."
Compuware APM is a provider of application performance management technology for SAP and non-SAP environments. Compuware's DC RUM solution is based on highly scalable agentless technology and offers the broadest application and technology platform support in the market. REALTECH theGuard! is Europe's leading provider of software for enterprise-wide IT service management. From managing applications and any type of IT-enabled business process, to monitoring networks and systems, theGuard! supports the most important aspects of IT Management today.
By integrating DC RUM functionality with theGuard! Service Management Center, REALTECH enhances its end-to-end APM capabilities. This joint offering allows REALTECH to provide complete visibility and coverage for SAP, web, non-web and cloud applications, and every type of landscape, including complex server farms, virtualized landscapes and cloud environments. Now REALTECH customers can take advantage of the market-leading, real user monitoring capabilities of DC RUM that enables them to:
- Manage application performance across the entire application delivery chain;
- View real-time application performance from the end-users perspective;
- Find and resolve problems before they impact business results; and
- Understand the business impact of poor performance for every transaction.
The result is a reduction in IT total cost of ownership by dramatically increasing data center operational efficiency and support desk productivity, as well as improving end-user satisfaction. With fault domain isolation visibility across the entire application delivery chain, service slowdowns and disruptions that affect end-users can be identified and resolved faster. IT organizations can easily prioritize issues and problems based on business impact and resolve them before they impact company brand or revenue.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks