|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 10:39 AM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- eDoorways International Corporation (Pink Sheets: EDWY) announced today that the Company has appointed Terry Samaras as the VP of Strategic Planning and Organization Development. With over 25 years of experience, Terry is recognized globally as a leadership and organizational development executive. Working with top executives at HSBC, CitiGroup and British Petroleum to name a few, Terry has assisted top organizations in achieving their goals and building businesses ranging from $40 million to $1.5 billion in Capital Value. "Terry has already proven to be an invaluable asset to our organization," stated Gary Kimmons, CEO of eDoorways. "With Terry's assistance, we are building a concrete structural plan which has already improved efficiency and increased productivity to our bottom line."
"After meeting with eDoorways' management team for the first time, I knew this was a venture that I could be of great benefit to," stated Terry Samaras. "The technology and innovation that the eDoorways team exhibits, makes me certain this will be a very successful project." Terry is passionate about supporting visionary leaders by means of change and growth, and is expected to assist eDoorways with global recognition and development.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements:
Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this press release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the company's actual results in future periods to differ materially from forecasted results. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, product price volatility, product demand, market competition, risk inherent in the company's domestic and international operations, imprecision in estimating product reserves and the company's ability to replace and expand its holdings.
SOURCE eDoorways International Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks