|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 10:34 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Innovation Enterprise, an independent Business-to-business multi channel media brand focused on the information needs of Senior Executives and The Growth Strategy Company LLC, the leading provider of growth-focused research, learning, advisory, and cloud-based software solutions, announced today that they will be launching a joint survey at the Chief Strategy Officer Summit in New York on December 06, 2012. The survey is focused on supporting research for advancing and elevating the role of senior strategy, innovation and growth focused executives.
"The joint effort with IE. reinforces the commitment of both companies to equip executives with the tools and information needed to increase the value and integration of strategy, innovation and growth-focused disciplines into the broader corporate fabric," said Keary Crawford, COO of The Growth Strategy Company and co-author of GrowthThinking: Building the Growth Enterprise.
About The Innovation Enterprise
IE. Is an independent Business-to-business multi channel media brand focused on the information needs of Senior Big Data, Finance, Operations, Planning, Strategy, Decision Support & Advanced Analytics executives. In addition to conferences, IE.'s products include online and on-demand content and communities. In addition IE. provide marketing services as well as on-site custom production and research. Whether it's delivered online or in person, everything IE. produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation. For more information visit http://www.theiegroup.com
About The Growth Strategy Company
We are The Growth Strategy Co. We are a different kind of company with a different way of thinking called GrowthThinking®. Through the power of entrepreneurship, growth strategy and business innovation we equip companies for sustainable business growth. As our name embodies, we are focused exclusively on making growth more achievable, repeatable and sustainable. We accomplish this by helping companies identify new markets, create differentiated value propositions and develop new sources of competitive advantage. We deliver our value through an integrated, growth-focused portfolio of research, learning, advisory, and cloud-based software solutions and services. For more information, visit www.growthstrategy.com .
For further information contact: Marina Devalia at email@example.com
SOURCE The Growth Strategy Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks