|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 10:32 AM EST||
COLOGNE, Germany, December 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Five new power plants for Wattner solar funds
Wattner has acquired 5 newly built solar power plants with a total capacity of 17.1 megawatts (MW) and is incorporating it into its closed-end solar fund Wattner SunAsset 3. The total investment volume is approximately 27 million euros.
All plants were commissioned before September 2012. One rooftop installation of 740 kW and one greenfield installation of 2.5 MW are located in Mauna (Saxony). Two more greenfield installations with a power of 1.8 MW and 2.0 MW are located in Vahldorf and Atzendorf (both Saxony-Anhalt). The largest power plant with a single capacity of 10.1 MW has been built on a greenfield in Jüterbog (Brandenburg).
Wattner finances power plants for renewable energies with an emphasis on solar power. The company is the only engineer-run issuing house with the most megawatt solar parks in Germany. Over 5,000 investors profit from the steady returns from Wattner's short-term solar funds.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?