|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 09:23 AM EST||
Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed a contract with Loudoun County, Va., for Tyler’s CLT Appraisal Services as part of the county’s effort to enhance the accuracy of its real estate data. Loudoun is one of Virginia’s largest counties with more than 300,000 residents.
Under the agreement, Tyler will provide the county with field data collection services including onsite physical inspections and use of Tyler Verify for street-front imaging of residential structures. Loudoun County selected Tyler’s iasWorld® Online solution in 2011 to improve its computer-assisted mass appraisal (CAMA) capabilities; the county accesses the software via Tyler’s software as a service (SaaS) platform.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 10,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?