|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 09:22 AM EST||
eIQnetworks, Inc., the leading provider of simplified security and compliance solutions, announced today that SC Magazine has named the company an industry innovator in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) for 2012.
The SC Magazine report notes, “The big innovation here is the situational awareness approach. It allows the company to get a broader view of the enterprise and the threats against it than does a single point, best-of-breed tool.”
“As the needs of enterprise security and compliance professionals increase with a growing number of threats, traditional SIEM solutions are now too expensive, too slow and require too much professional services and customization, ultimately involving too much effort,” commented Vijay Basani, president and CEO, eIQnetworks. “We are honored to be recognized by SC Magazine as an industry innovator in SIEM with our unified situational awareness approach. We’re delivering comprehensive security intelligence that provides real-time information to identify, prioritize and respond to modern security threats.”
SecureVue NGS is the industry’s only next-generation SIEM solution that can be fully deployed in one hour and provides log management, event management, network behavioral analysis and intelligent security search, all in a simple, easy-to-install, cost-effective solution.
eIQnetworks, a pioneer in simplified security and compliance solutions, is transforming how organizations identify threats, mitigate risks and enable compliance. Our solution, SecureVue®, is a unified situational awareness platform that proactively detects incidents, minimizes “false positives” and delivers timely and actionable intelligence by simplifying often-complex interactions between security, risk and compliance. Through a single console, SecureVue provides a unified view of your entire IT infrastructure for proactive security and risk analysis, continuous monitoring, configuration auditing, compliance automation and context relevant search. Over 175 Global 2000 companies and government agencies worldwide rely upon eIQnetworks to own their security, risk and compliance posture. For more information, visit: http://www.eiqnetworks.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher