|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 09:20 AM EST||
Laserfiche congratulates 17 of its customers for being named among the most advanced digital cities in the United States in the Center for Digital Government’s 2012 Digital Cities Survey. Conducted over the summer, the survey examines how municipalities use technology to increase operating efficiencies and realize strategic objectives despite current fiscal constraints.
According to Brian Stein, Technology Manager – Applications, for the Town of Marana, AZ, the top digital city in the 30,000-74,999 population category, “Laserfiche has been, and continues to be, one of our most critical enterprise applications. We are very excited about some of our upcoming Laserfiche projects that will automate many different business processes and should be pivotal in helping us sustain our innovative initiatives that allowed us to receive an award like the one from Digital Cities.”
Ten top-ranking cities in the four following population categories were selected: 250,000+, 125,000-249,999, 75,000-124,999, and 30,000-74,999. The Laserfiche customers on the list include:
- City of Corpus Christi, TX
- City of Fort Worth, TX
- City of Fresno, CA
- City of Long Beach, CA
- City of Riverside, CA
- City of Alexandria, VA
- City of Augusta, GA
- City of Chesapeake, VA
- City of Chula Vista, CA
- City of Modesto, CA
- City of Lakewood, CO
- City of Lynchburg, VA
- City of Pueblo, CO
- City of Roanoke, VA
- City of Westminster, CO
- Town of Marana, AZ
- City of Danville, VA
The winners were honored at a special awards ceremony concurrent with the National League of Cities annual conference in Boston, MA, on November 30. For a full list of winners, visit http://www.digitalcommunities.com/survey/cities/.
For more information about the benefits of enterprise content management (ECM) technology for state and local government, please visit http://www.laserfiche.com/en-us/Industry/State-Local-Government.
Since 1987, Laserfiche has used its Run Smarter® philosophy to create simple and elegant enterprise content management (ECM) solutions. More than 32,000 organizations worldwide—including more than 5,000 federal, state and local government agencies—use Laserfiche® software to streamline document, records and business process management.
As the leading provider of ECM for municipal government organizations, Laserfiche enables users to instantly pinpoint the information they need, collaborate more effectively and complete daily tasks more efficiently. Secure Web access allows governments to easily share information with other agencies and with constituents, while comprehensive security options protect information from unauthorized access or release. Records management functionality also ensures compliance with a range of standards, including Department of Defense (DoD) standard 5015.2.
Laserfiche®, Run Smarter® and Compulink® are registered trademarks of Compulink Management Center, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London