|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 09:19 AM EST||
Philips today launches a range of docking speakers with Apple’s new Lightning connector, making them compatible with Lightning enabled devices. This new range of docking speakers offers a superior sound performance in comparison to the analog processing technology common in current docking speakers.
The Philips DS3205 Lightning Dock will be one of four new introductions. (Photo: Business Wire)
The range includes a music system, two docking speakers and a bedroom docking speaker that includes a clock display. These new docking speakers will be available in December.
- Philips Lifestyle Music System (DCM2067) – an elegant and slim design that looks good in any modern interior. As well as charging and playing music from Lightning enabled devices through its retractable Lightning dock; the system also includes a CD player and FM radio. Even with its slender footprint, the system delivers 20W RMS power to provide a great sound performance.
- Philips Portable Docking Speaker (DS7580) – slim and compact enough to fit in your bag, it features Philips’ wOOx technology that provides a rich and deep bass. Precise tuning between the speaker drivers ensures a smooth transition between low- to mid- and high-frequencies. With a built-in battery that lasts for approximately eight hours you can enjoy your music anywhere.
- Philips Room to Room Docking Speaker (DS3205) – incorporates high-quality neodymium speakers, which are great for better bass response and a pure balanced sound quality.
- Philips Bedroom Docking Speaker (DS1155) – has a 360-degree design, providing rich omnidirectional sound to fill your bedroom. The clock display of the docking speaker automatically synchronizes with the clock of your Apple device, and the speaker also includes a USB port at the back of the speaker allowing users to easily charge a second mobile device.
Philips is one the leading brand of Docking Speakers globally and the market leader in Europe. These products represent the first of a range of Philips Docking Speakers that Philips will make available that take full advantage of Apple’s Lightning connector. The full range of Docking Speakers with Lightning connector will be available in selected retailers and Philips online. For additional photos please visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/philips_newscenter/sets/72157632172375295/
About Royal Philips Electronics
Royal Philips Electronics (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2011 sales of EUR 22.6 billion and employs approximately 121,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming, home and portable entertainment and oral healthcare. News from Philips is located at www.philips.com/newscenter.
P&F is a subsidiary of the Funai Electric Co., LTD, Inc. and is the exclusive licensee for Philips consumer televisions and home theater and Philips Hospitality in North America. P&F also is the exclusive distributor in North America for Philips lifestyle entertainment including, home and portable audio, headphones, portable DVD and accessories. Funai Electric Co., Ltd., established in 1961, is headquartered in Osaka, Japan and is listed in the Tokyo Securities Exchange First Section (6839). In addition to the consumer electronic product brands sold by FUNAI Corporation and the products sold by other FUNAI sales and marketing companies in Asia, Europe, and South America, Funai Electric Company, Ltd. is a major original equipment manufacturer (OEM) supplier for appliance, consumer electronics, computer, and computer peripheral companies on a global basis.
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?