|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 07:45 AM EST||
Cornerstone OnDemand, a global, cloud-based provider of talent management software solutions, empowers some of the world’s leading organizations to optimally engage their workforces to achieve superior business results.
To ensure high-quality customer service and experience for its 9.4 million users, Cornerstone’s IT team puts great focus on perfecting its customer-facing applications and rapidly addressing anything that negatively impacts their customers’ experience.
As part of this clear operational priority, Cornerstone implemented the BMC End User Experience Management solution from BMC Software (NASDAQ:BMC). Cornerstone chose the solution because it enabled the IT organization to identify and proactively resolve problems before end users were even aware they existed and improve efficiency.
“Using BMC Software’s End User Experience Management solution, we can resolve problems faster, and with real time updates on the user’s experience, we can verify that those problems are truly resolved,” said Justin Ferris, senior director of technology operations at Cornerstone. “Our customers are better served, and IT has a powerful tool to measure the actual end user experience.”
Cornerstone needed to improve its visibility into operations and establish better processes to eliminate inconsistent performance of customer-facing applications, such as training and workforce development solutions.
Cornerstone implemented the BMC End User Experience Management solution to obtain greater visibility into application and web performance in order to rapidly identify, recreate, understand and resolve problems to ensure a consistent, satisfying user experience.
By implementing the BMC End User Experience Management solution, Cornerstone has experienced a number of benefits, including:
- Faster problem resolution to ensure the desired end user experience
- Improved internal processes for greater Level 1 efficiency and immediate escalation of selected classes of problems
- Improved confidence in the IT organization’s ability to solve problems
For more information on Cornerstone’s implementation and BMC’s End User Experience Management solution, please:
- Read the full Cornerstone case study from Forrester
- Read the BMC End User Experience Management data sheet
- Visit the On the Mark blog
- Follow @BMCSoftware and @BMC_APM on Twitter
- Become a fan of BMC on Facebook
Business runs on IT. IT runs on BMC Software.
Business runs better when IT runs at its best. Tens of thousands of IT organizations around the world - from small and mid-market businesses to the Global 100 - rely on BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives with the broadest choice of IT management solutions, including industry-leading Business Service Management and Cloud Management offerings. For the four fiscal quarters ended September 30, 2012, BMC revenue was approximately $2.2 billion. www.bmc.com
BMC, BMC Software, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive properties of BMC Software, Inc., are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Copyright 2012 BMC Software, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks