|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 07:45 AM EST||
HOUSTON, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Men's Wearhouse (NYSE: MW) today announced the schedule for its fiscal third quarter 2012 earnings release and conference call.
Men's Wearhouse will release fiscal third quarter results on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at approximately 5:30 p.m. Eastern time. Then at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, December 6, 2012, management will host a conference call and live webcast to review fiscal third quarter 2012 results, as well as provide its outlook for the remainder of fiscal 2012.
To access the December 6th, 9:00 a.m. Eastern conference call, dial 480-629-9692. To access the live webcast presentation, visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.menswearhouse.com. A telephonic replay will be available through December 13, 2012 by calling 303-590-3030 and entering the access code of 4574470#, or a webcast archive will be available free on the website for approximately 90 days.
Additionally, Men's Wearhouse announced that of the approximately 180 stores in the area of the northeast US affected by Hurricane Sandy, only a few were closed for longer than a day or two. The impact of the storm will be discussed during the December 6th conference call.
Founded in 1973, Men's Wearhouse is one of North America's largest specialty retailers of men's apparel with 1,153 stores. The Men's Wearhouse, Moores and K&G stores carry a full selection of men's designer, brand name and private label suits, sport coats, furnishings and accessories and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores carry a limited selection. Most K&G stores carry a full selection of women's apparel. Tuxedo rentals are available in the Men's Wearhouse, Moores and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores. Additionally, Men's Wearhouse operates a global corporate apparel and workwear group consisting of Twin Hill in the United States and Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy in the UK.
For additional information on Men's Wearhouse, please visit the Company's websites at www.menswearhouse.com, www.kgstores.com, www.mooresclothing.com, www.twinhill.com, www.dimensions.co.uk and www.alexandra.co.uk.
Ken Dennard, DRG&L
SOURCE Men's Wearhouse
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks