|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 07:45 AM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading provider of multichannel customer engagement solutions, today announced the immediate availability of eGain SuperChat. The first of its kind solution, eGain SuperChat empowers businesses to proactively engage customers beyond text chat with unified auto chat, video, voice, and cobrowse capabilities that are part of the eGain 11 customer engagement cloud. SuperChat also allows consumers to hop across media channels or use them together -- for instance, video chat and cobrowse. Also, businesses can easily set up rules to offer contextual assistance without IT assistance.
"Gartner's PACE-layered framework looks at how competitive business advantage is achieved through applications in the differentiation and innovation layers," said Michael Maoz, VP and Distinguished Analyst for Gartner. "Collaborative customer interfaces that blend multiple options like chat, cobrowse and interactive offers into a unified experience fall into that category."
"As consumers go digital, they seek novel, immersive experiences from their favorite brands," said Ashu Roy, eGain CEO. "eGain SuperChat enables businesses to rapidly orchestrate and optimize delightful real-time customer experiences better than ever before."
eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN) is a leading provider of cloud customer engagement solutions. Trusted by leading brands, eGain solutions help design and deliver smart, connected customer journeys across social, mobile, web, and contact centers.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, eGain has operating presence in North America, EMEA, and APAC. To learn more about us, visit www.eGain.com or call the company's offices: +1-800-821-4358 (US), +44-(0)-1753-464646 (EMEA), or +91-(0)-20-6608-9200 (APAC).
Note: eGain, the eGain logo, and all other eGain product names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of eGain Communications Corp. in the United States and/or other countries. All other company names and products mentioned in this release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
eGain Media Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks