|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 07:01 AM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores, today announced that it will showcase a range of comprehensive platform IPs targeting the mobile, digital home and automotive markets, including the first silicon-based implementations of Wi-Fi 802.11ac and satellite navigation (GNSS) on the CEVA-XC323 DSP, at CES 2013. At the show, taking place in Las Vegas from January 8-11th, CEVA will host a private meeting suite in the Las Vegas Hotel (formerly Las Vegas Hilton) where invitees can interact with the demonstrations and meet with CEVA engineering experts and members of the CEVA executive team.
Technologies on display will include:
- Imaging & Vision - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate the latest applications for advanced imaging and vision processing, including advanced touch-free user interface, video stabilization, Dynamic Range Compression (DRC), color enhancement and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) technologies.
- Audio & Voice - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate a comprehensive range of audio and voice applications, including voice pre-processing (echo cancellation, beam forming, noise reduction and more) and audio post-processing (surround virtualization, volume equalization, speaker correction and more).
- Communications & Connectivity - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate software-based Wi-Fi 802.11ac, satellite navigation (GNSS) and Bluetooth 4.0 LE technology.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the world's leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) DSP cores and platform solutions for the mobile, portable and consumer electronics markets. CEVA's IP portfolio includes comprehensive technologies for cellular baseband (2G / 3G / 4G), multimedia (computer vision, image enhancements and HD audio), voice over packet (VoP), Bluetooth, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA). In 2011, CEVA's IP was shipped in over 1 billion devices and powers handsets from every top handset OEM, including Nokia, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei and ZTE. Today, more than 40% of handsets shipped worldwide are powered by a CEVA DSP core. For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com. Follow CEVA on twitter at www.twitter.com/cevadsp.
SOURCE CEVA, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks