|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 06:10 AM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --Allan Parachini, 25-year veteran newsman and writer with the Los Angeles Times who served for eight years as the official spokesman for the California Superior Court in Los Angeles appears in a newly released, exclusive Full Disclosure Network® cable series on California Superior Court system. Parachini was serving with the Superior Court at the time of the 2009 Richard Fine contempt of court sentencing. (BS109420).
The Back Story of Richard I. Fine
The interview series specifically features "the back story" on the incarceration of former U. S. Prosecutor Richard I Fine, Ph.D who was the target of judicial animosity in Los Angeles Superior Court. Parachini explains the judicial animus toward Dr. Fine, an attorney, who often was critical of the court and the judges. He describes Dr. Fine as having been a "political prisoner" for eighteen months in the notorious Los Angeles County Central Men's Jail for civil contempt of court. Two video previews, (3 minutes each) from the three-part series are available for viewing at this web page http://www.fulldisclosure.net/2012/11/court-insider-exposes-judicial-treachery/
Parachini explains why the judges' animosity toward Dr. Fine resulted in such extraordinary and lengthy punishment of solitary "coercive confinement" for a civil contempt of court offense. The entire special series is available online and on public cable channels featuring the Full Disclosure Network® in many major cities across the nation.
In the series, Parachini also discusses the long-time secret contract between Los Angeles County and the Judges of the Superior Court that provides "double benefits" to the Judges that have been held illegal in the 2008 Sturgeon vs County of L. A. that found the benefits to be in violation of the State Constitution. http://www.judicialwatch.org/cases/sturgeon-v-the-county-of-los-angeles/
Contact: Leslie Dutton 310-822-4449 www.fulldisclosure.net
Full Disclosure Network
SOURCE Full Disclosure Network
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks