|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 06:07 AM EST||
PROVO, Utah, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Apiary Investment Fund (www.apiaryfund.com) today announced it has registered its 100th trader to use its fund account and profit sharing model – a new milestone since its inception in Jan. 2011. The Apiary Investment Fund is a new and unique trading fund that allows participants to manage Apiary's money and share in the profits with no personal investment risk.
In fact, the Apiary Fund cannot be funded with personal funds. One simply pays tuition to learn the program.
"Apiary succeeds because trading activity is diversified among many traders – reducing risk and increasing reaction to the market," said Shawn Lucas, Apiary's CEO and head trader. "100 traders is a testament to the fund model and effective education traders receive from Apiary. Some of our most successful traders don't have any experience in the market. They come from almost any background – retirees, housewives, students and people from any industry looking for flexible, supplementary income."
The Apiary Investment Fund, a company specializing in money management in foreign currency investing, encourages all would-be traders to enroll in its training program. The company allots traders a portion of company funds to trade following a period of stabilized training and simulated trading.
The 100th trader milestone is just the beginning. With over 900 participants currently enrolled in the company's training program, new traders will advance weekly.
Apiary Fund is also currently developing the Apiary Trading Groups and the Trader Profile products that will complement its extensive library of training material. The company anticipates an increase in the rate of funding advancement upon the launch of these two new products.
About Apiary Fund
Located in Lindon, Utah, Apiary Investment Fund is a private company with a new and unique trading fund that allows participants to manage Apiary's money and share in the profits with no personal investment risk. Participants only pay tuition to learn the program. Apiary Fund trading activity is diversified among many traders – reducing risk and increasing reaction to the market. Some of the most successful Apiary Fund traders don't have any experience in the market and come from almost any background – retirees, housewives, students and people from any industry looking for flexible, supplementary income. For more information, visit www.apiaryfund.com or call 801-701-1650.
A. Cory Maloy
Snapp Conner PR
SOURCE Apiary Investment Fund
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London