|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 06:03 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2pfznd/mobile_money_in) has announced the addition of Berg Insight AB's new report "Mobile Money in Emerging Markets" to their offering.
Mobile financial services are causing a significant transformation in the financial services, payments and international remittance industries. The mobile phone is changing how customers conduct their financial activities, leading to an extended reach and increased operational efficiency among financial service providers in emerging markets. In the longer term mobile money services are facilitating the increasing share of digital transactions in emerging markets, where cash transactions still dominate. A growing share of international remittances is being electronically disbursed into mobile money accounts. Mobile phones are also being increasingly used to send remittances.
Mobile Money in Emerging Markets is a comprehensive report analysing the latest developments on the mobile money and remittances markets.
This strategic research report provides you with 130+ pages of unique business intelligence and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
This report answers the following questions:
- How can mobile technology be applied to extend the reach of today's online banks?
- What is the true potential for providing mobile financial services to the unbanked population?
- What are the key challenges, critical success factors and best practices for operating mobile money services?
- Who are the most important players to watch in the mobile banking and payments industry?
- Who are the leading mobile money platform providers emerging markets?
- What are the business opportunities for mobile operators in international money transfer?
- What are the strategies of the leading providers of international airtime transfers?
- How are financial institutions responding to the entry of mobile network operators in the financial services industry?
This report will allow you to:
- Profit from 30 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Learn from valuable insights about successful mobile money deployments.
- Identify the leading mobile money platform providers in emerging markets.
- Understand the ecosystem required for providing financial transaction services in the mobile environment.
- Realize how mobile phones are being used for subscriber-to-subscriber financial transactions within and between countries.
- Predict the number of users and transaction volumes for mobile money services until 2015.
Who should buy this report?
"Mobile Money in Emerging Markets" is the foremost source of information about the status, future trends and technology developments on this market. Whether you are a bank, telecom vendor, mobile operator, investor, consultant or application developer, you will gain valuable insights from this in-depth research.
- M-Com (Fiserv)
- S1 6
- Sybase 365 (SAP)
- eServGlobal and BICS
- Western Union
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2pfznd/mobile_money_in
Source: Berg Insight AB
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks