|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 04:31 AM EST||
LONDON, December 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
• Cruise holidays expected to remain popular throughout 2013 and beyond
• Popular cruise lines such as P&O Cruises planning new ships for upcoming holidays
• Thomas Cook Cruise ships offer luxurious accommodation and high quality services all year round
With another New Year on the horizon, Brits are already beginning to plan their 2013 holidays. As an increasingly popular option, cruise holidays are expected to experience high traveller numbers in coming years with new cruise ships for 2013 and beyond already being prepared.
Cruise experts at Thomas Cook offer luxurious accommodation and high quality services across all of their cruise lines throughout the year. To give prospective passengers a glimpse of what is on offer, here is a selection of some of their most popular ships:
A recognised and respected brand, P&O Cruises are an immediate choice for anyone looking to set sail on a luxurious break. This exclusive line of cruise ships contains famous names such as the Ventura and Aurora and provides unrivalled luxury and varied entertainment for everyone on board.
Destinations are varied with the P&O Aurora servicing South Pacific, Baltic and Caribbean routes, whilst the P&O Ventura covers Caribbean, Mediterranean and European hotspots.
Another great option for those looking for fantastic cruise deals with unrivalled levels of service, the Celebrity Cruises range offers a fantastic guest to staff ration of 2:1 - giving you the chance to be waited on hand and foot.
Popular ships in this range include the Celebrity Xpedition and the recently added Silhouette. This took its maiden voyage last summer and is capable of accommodating 2,886 passengers aboard its impressive 13 deck layout.
One of the ships best features is its on-board spa - so why not take a luxury cruise with a difference in 2013 and make the most of this fantastic feature?
Last, but by no means least, the Royal Caribbean fleet is certainly the jewel in Thomas Cook crown.
The Adventure of the Seas is among the popular ships set to remain top of the list come 2013. This magnificent ship boasts 3,114 double occupancy rooms combined with top features such as varied swimming facilities that include 6 whirlpools and 4 standard pools with an adults-only pool known as the Solarium.
With cruise holidays already a popular option for travellers, more new ships are expected to join the existing cruise lines fleets in the future. This means those looking for cruise holidays in 2013 and beyond will be spoilt for choice.
SOURCE Thomas Cook
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher