|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 04:01 AM EST||
CIOs, CSOs and others in charge of building a more secure and compliant organisation are invited to attend a free live webinar hosted by Enterprise Information Protection (EIP) leader Verdasys entitled "Data Loss Prevention 3.0 - The Next Generation in Data Security" on Thurs., 13 Dec. 2012, at 11:00 GMT. Attendees can register free at: http://tinyurl.com/caovpmy
Verdasys provides the industry's most comprehensive enterprise data loss prevention solution built on its Digital Guardian 6.1 platform, the only information protection platform to integrate data loss prevention, insider threat prevention and cyber threat prevention in a third-generation, DLP 3.0 solution.
With hundreds of Global 2000 customers in all industries including manufacturing, high technology, engineering, biopharmaceuticals, aerospace/defense, finance, healthcare, legal and government, Verdasys is bringing its proven EIP approach to new customers with the introduction of the first enterprise data loss prevention solution to be offered as a managed service. Verdasys Managed Service for Information Protection (MSIP) can be delivered as a complete turn-key security solution for organisations with limited resources that need a world-class team of experts in managing mission-critical data security risk, compliance, cyber threat and insider threat protection.
- Learn how to manage insider threat, compliance and cyber security simultaneously with the only solution capable of delivering on the full set of DLP 3.0 requirements: risk visibility and measurement, risk prioritization, integrated policy management and control, integrated data event aggregation and reporting and forensic data event capture and case management in a single, fully integrated platform.
- Find out how a Managed Service for Information Protection can provide advanced risk analysis and policy enforcement across business processes such as insider threat management, IP & trade secret protection, PII/PCI & PHI compliance, advanced cyber defense, export control restrictions and more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CIOs, CISOs, IT - Enterprise Architects, Experts in Legal, Risk/Compliance and LOB/General Managers.
WHEN: Thurs., 13 December 2012 11:00, GMT Time (London, GMT)
According to Verdasys Vice President Bill Munroe, "We believe any organisation can achieve a superior state of security and compliance quickly and with less risk and lower total cost than ever before via a managed service approach that provides a simpler, less expensive on-ramp to DLP for customers who want the full breadth of third generation technology and best practices demanded today."
To register: http://tinyurl.com/caovpmy
Verdasys (www.verdasys.com) provides Enterprise Information Protection solutions and managed services to secure sensitive data and assure the integrity of business processes, enabling midsize and global businesses to successfully compete in collaborative and mobile environments. Digital Guardian, a Leader in Gartner’s 2011 Magic Quadrant for Content-Aware Data Loss Prevention, is a proven technology platform that provides complete, policy-based data lifecycle monitoring, classification, forensics and control on endpoints and servers, virtual machines and enterprise applications, networks, mobile devices and cloud environments. Digital Guardian protects IP and regulated data from compromise by insiders, contractors, partners and targeted cyber attacks. Since 2003, millions of Digital Guardian agents have been deployed to protect critical data for global leaders in financial services, insurance, technology, manufacturing and healthcare industries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks