|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 03:24 AM EST||
RAMSEY, Isle of Man, December 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Please refer to relevant legal information at the end of the document
IBS Group, a leading software development and IT services provider in Central and Eastern Europe announces that Luxoft, a member of IBS Group and a leading global provider of advanced application and product development services, today introduced a Mobile Applications Development Kit for engineering needs of aerospace and other enterprise, at the Aeromart Toulouse 2012.
Luxoft already has an extensive portfolio of service offerings related to the design and development process, production lifecycle management systems, advanced software systems, and reliable airline IT-support. The Company designs and develops sophisticated software solutions across all areas of the Manufacturing and Aerospace industries, including supply chain management, as well as service, engineering, and manufacturing data distribution. The new kit adds another dimension to Luxoft's existing technology solutions portfolio for engineers and includes a Mobile Bill of Material (BOM), a Mobile Certification Application, and a Mobile 3D-Visualization Tool.
The ultimate goal of each of the kit's modules is to add capability for the engineers and mechanics to assess tasks "on the go" during a new aircraft inspection, existing aircraft maintenance or during the engineering and assembly process. Combination of mobile secure ecosystem and visualization adds granularity to every aspect of the engineering and maintenance process, streamlining the reporting, giving quick access to the bottom level of detail and bringing the entire process closer to the real-time mode.
- Mobile Bill of Material (BOM) provides a quick access to the engineering documents for shop floor engineers. The amount of stored detail allows to view not only systems of components, but also drill down to details on individual nodes and stand-alone detail level, hence, optimizing engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Mobile 3D-Visualization Tool provides for uploading and viewing of 3D models on iPad. The application enhances the scope of features used at CAD/CAM enterprises and allows for a quick access to engineering models. The use of iPads also increases utilization rate of the engineers and mechanics, enabling them with the mobile collaboration tools that are light, flexible and with a battery life easily accommodating an extended workday.
- Mobile Certification Application provides certification findings to be automatically registered to launch the process of analysis and correction.
"For over a decade Luxoft has been managing the various IT areas for aviation, including aircraft engineering, airline operations and airport management. In line with the global trend of implementing enterprise mobility technologies that allow faster data access and effective communication irrespective of user location, Luxoft has developed Mobile Applications Development Kit for our Aerospace and other heavy engineering and manufacturing clients. We expect that savings of cost and time driven by our new solutions will positively affect efficiency and production rates within manufacturing segments heavy reliant on the engineering. That is especially critical for Aerospace industry that is currently overburdened with new orders", - said Mikhail Bykov, Managing Director of Manufacturing and Enterprise Solutions practiceof Luxoft.
Luxoft has been serving aerospace industry since 2000. Luxoft's key offerings include CAD/CAM extension, PLM/PDM development, reservation systems development and support, E-commerce solutions for the airlines, aircraft assembly & maintenance, mobile apps, flight control, and engineering product data management. Its expertise also covers the re-design and heavy maintenance of legacy solutions and technologies.
About IBS Group Holding Limited
IBS Group is a leading software development and IT services provider in Central and Eastern Europe. Through its two principal subsidiaries, Luxoft and IBS IT Services, it offers a wide variety of information technology services, such as software development and IT services outsourcing, IT infrastructure and business applications implementation. IBS Group has business operations in Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Poland, Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the USA, Vietnam and Singapore. IBS Group employs more than 8,300 people worldwide. In the year ended March 31, 2012, the Group reported US GAAP consolidated revenues of USD816.3 million. IBS Group's Global Depositary Receipts are listed on the Regulated Market (General Standard) at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Bloomberg: IBSG:GR; Reuters: IBSGq.F)
The information contained in this press release is not for publication, distribution or release, directly or indirectly, in any jurisdiction where such publication, disclosure or release would be unlawful. This press release does not constitute an offer for the sale of securities in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, Japan or any other jurisdiction in which an offer would be subject to legal restrictions.
For more information about IBS Group please visit http://www.ibsgr.com
SOURCE IBS Group Holding Ltd
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher