|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 03:09 AM EST||
Cidron Delfi Intressenter AB and Orc Group AB (STO:ORC) invite you to attend an investor telephone conference (in English) on December 19, 2012. CEO Torben Munch and CFO Tomas Ljunglöf will present and comment on the group´s interim report for January–September 2012.
Telephone conference at 3.00 p.m. CET (in English)
International participants, please call: +44 (0)20 7162 0077
Swedish participants, please call: +46 (0)8 505 201 10
(Note: Callers in Stockholm and London should also dial the respective area code.)
Register by e-mail at email@example.com or phone +46 8 506 477 00 no later than December 17, 2012. When registering please include your name, e-mail and phone number.
Orc is a leading provider of technology and services for the global financial industry. Since 1987, Orc delivers trading and market access solutions used by proprietary trading and market making firms, investment banks, hedge funds and brokerage houses worldwide.
Orc develops and provides the tools needed for running profitable trading or brokerage businesses in today’s competitive and ever-changing markets.
With market presence in all major global financial centers, Orc provides sales and support services from its offices across EMEA, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific regions.
Orc is owned by Nordic Capital Fund VII.
For more information, visit: www.orc-group.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks