|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 03:08 AM EST||
ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of the market research report "10 Global Consumer Trends for the Next Five Years," to their product offering.
Today's consumers are value-conscious, interactive, multicultural, health-driven, socially responsible and always connected. In developed markets, conspicuous consumption is out, with personal appearance and wellbeing taking priority over the accumulation of material possessions. Following on from "10 Global Macro Trends for the Next Five Years," this new global report discusses how the latest consumer trends will shape demand and impact marketing strategies going forward.
Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on Euromonitor International's vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments. Written by some of our most experienced analysts, they are designed as provocations for senior management to use in their own forum, allowing them to stand back and reflect on the behaviour and motivation driving global markets today and tomorrow
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/land/product.asp?productid=7250404&progid=84994
About Euromonitor International
The world's leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. Euromonitor International has more than 30 years experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems.
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks