|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 03:05 AM EST||
TOKYO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- VOICE 2013, a user's group meeting and partners conference organized by Advantest Corporation (TSE: 6857) (NYSE: ATE), is an international conference focusing on innovative test solutions for system-on-chip (SOC) and memory semiconductor devices and handler solutions. The 2013 conference will include technical presentations, new product kiosks, interactive discussion sessions for users of the T2000, V93000 and memory test platforms and test cell solutions, offering extensive networking and learning opportunities for all attendees. A new addition to the program will be focused on Advantest's handler solutions.
The seventh annual VOICE conference on April 23-25, 2013, at the DoubleTree Hotel in San Jose, Calif., will open with two days of technical presentations, one-on-one meetings and a suppliers' expo, followed by a third day of hands-on workshops -- all focusing on future-ready, scalable SOC and memory test solutions from Advantest.
"Following an exciting inaugural year with presentations covering the full Advantest SOC and memory portfolio, we expect VOICE 2013 to have an increased number of new users with a wider range of customer offered solutions," said Don Blair, Principal Consultant at Advantest and chairperson of the VOICE conference's steering committee. "The expanded portfolio from Advantest, including handlers, will multiply the attendee learning opportunities at VOICE."
"VOICE is an important facet of our ongoing commitment to high quality customer care," said Keith Lee, president and CEO of Advantest America, Inc. "We place great importance on creating true value for our attendees by continually improving, expanding and differentiating our conference from others in the industry. For example, for VOICE 2013 we will provide a collaborative forum for exchanging information and perspectives on the latest semiconductor testing techniques as well as best practices for our SOC and memory test platforms."
Each year, VOICE attracts hundreds of attendees from leading integrated device manufacturers (IDMs), foundries, fabless semiconductor companies and outsource assembly and test (OSAT) houses. The 2013 conference is expected to draw an even larger and broader audience of test professionals as the event continues to expand.
The 2013 technical program will be focused around five tracks covering:
- Device Specific: Demonstrate the latest techniques for testing MPU, MCU, communications, automotive devices, CMOS imaging, sensors, PMIC and more.
- Test Engineering Efficiency: Offer tips on writing fast test programs, fast.
- Test Techniques and Methodologies: Illustrate new techniques and discuss new solutions.
- Production Test: Discuss cost effective and throughput-optimized solutions for the whole test cell including tester and handler.
- Memory: Explores the most efficient and cost effective memory testing for Flash and DRAM memory users.
About Advantest VOICE 2013
Managed by a steering committee of volunteer representatives from Advantest and their customers, VOICE is the leading conference for the growing international community of users and strategic partners involved with Advantest's SOC and memory test platforms. The conference offers a unique opportunity to take part in making semiconductor testing operations as efficient and cost-effective as possible. Attendees gain and share valuable insights, build long-lasting relationships and learn what's new about Advantest SOC and memory test equipment, handlers and applications.
About Advantest Corporation
A world-class technology company, Advantest is the leading producer of automatic test equipment (ATE) for the semiconductor industry and a premier manufacturer of measuring instruments used in the design and production of electronic instruments and systems. Its leading-edge systems and products are integrated into the most advanced semiconductor production lines in the world. The company also focuses on R&D for emerging markets that benefit from advancements in nanotech and terahertz technologies, and has recently introduced multi-vision metrology scanning electron microscopes essential to photomask manufacturing, as well as a groundbreaking 3D imaging and analysis tool. Founded in Tokyo in 1954, Advantest established its first subsidiary in 1982, in the USA, and now has subsidiaries worldwide. More information is available at www.advantest.com.
VP of Global Marketing Communications
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks