|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 02:08 AM EST||
BERLIN, December 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
BigTicketShop Deutschland has launched an exciting new Facebook competition to see FC Bayern München vs. Greuther Fürth live!
An exciting opportunity for any football fan has been announced. BigTicketShop Deutschland, the online comparison site for all music concerts, theatre performances and sports events in Germany, has launched a Facebook competition for two lucky sports fans to enjoy a live match.
Winners will not only have the chance to see the Bavarian Derby in the Allianz Arena of Munich but they will be able to do it in style. With a capacity of 69,901 spectators, the winners can take full advantage of an amazing view from the exclusive sponsors lounge.
Anyone who knows their football will recognise that FC Bayern München are regularly at the top of the board, while they have also held the championship trophy aloft over twenty times! Greuther Fürth, on the other hand, are in their first Bundesliga season and will come out fighting with plenty of spirit to get higher on the leader board; this is sure to be an exciting match!
To be in with a chance of winning two tickets to this eagerly anticipated FC Bayern München home game as they play Greuther Fürth on Saturday 19th January 2013, all the entrants must do is click the 'Like' button on the BigTicketShop Deutschland Facebook page. The more the merrier, so make sure that all your friends 'Like' the Facebook page to be in with a greater chance of scoring these VIP tickets for you and a friend!
The competition closes on Tuesday, 15th January 2013. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, 16th January 2013. These auspicious tickets will be available for collection at the Allianz Arena after the winner's name has been revealed.
About BigTicketShop and Logicserve:
BigTicketShop is a leading online ticket comparison site managed by CK-Net and is part of the Logicserve Group. Logicserve is a global online advertising group with strong presence in UK, US, Germany and other major European countries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks