|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
COVINGTON, K.Y., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Commonwealth Hotels, Inc. today announced the completion of the Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront's newly renovated lobby space. The layout follows the hotelier's Perfect Mix Lobby design, featuring unique amenities to enhance the Hampton guest experience.
"The new lobby offers just the right balance of different seating options to meet a variety of needs," said Beth Wuestefeld, General Manager of the Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront. "Friends and family can hang out at the large community table, while business travelers can find a quiet corner to check emails and return calls."
Designed by TDA Interiors & Architecture, each zone of the lobby – the welcome desk, breakfast serving and dining areas – is intended to create an inviting space that ultimately becomes an extension of the guest room and promotes socialization.
A mix of comfort and utility seating styles are available to accommodate both business and leisure travelers. The community table with bar-height stools, for instance, offers space for groups to gather or for individuals to go to feel connected while traveling solo. Cozy lighting and contemporary original artwork complete the look, speaking to the spirit of the Hampton brand and the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area.
In addition to the Perfect Mix Lobby, the Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront also added a new Business Center with new equipment, completed new corridor carpeting, sconces, vinyl and added microwaves and refrigerators to every guestroom.
There are eight core design areas of the Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront's Perfect Mix Lobby, including: the front desk, coffee serving table, community table and pendant lighting, dining seating, soft seating, focal wall, and breakfast serving area. The hotel also added private space for the new Business Center to the renovation list.
In addition to the completion of this major renovation Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront was also awarded the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor based on customer reviews.
For further information or to make reservations at the Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront, please visit the hotel www.hamptoninncincinnatiriverfront.com or call the hotel directly at 859-581-7800.
About Commonwealth Hotels
Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. was founded in 1986 and is a proven partner in providing management services and superior financial results. The company has extensive experience managing premium branded full service and select service hotels.
Additional corporate information may be found on Commonwealth Hotels' Internet site, which may be accessed at www.commonwealthhotels.com.
Commonwealth Hotels Contact: Jenny Schneider
SOURCE Commonwealth Hotels, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London