|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 10:30 PM EST||
LA CRESCENTA, Calif., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Think Outside The Box Inside The Box Media announced today the addition of a new travel column, Up and Away, Down to Earth from travel writer, reporter and host Stephanie Weyant. Through a practical and pragmatic lens, Stephanie shares her travel experiences, travel philosophy and travel tips in a fun, informative and fresh way.
Stephanie Weyant was born in Kansas City and spent much of her childhood traveling the United States. From TWA flights as an infant, to New England road trips as an adult, travel has always been a part of Stephanie's life. When she turned 18, she got her passport and began to explore the world. From Iceland to Scotland to Nepal, her adventures have ranged from solitude and tranquility to exotic and wild. With her endless fascination of new places and innate curiosity of other cultures, Stephanie continues to enrich her life with stories and experiences throughout the U.S. and abroad. As a natural teacher, it is this knowledge combined with a love of writing that Stephanie brings you, "Up and Away, Down to Earth," her travel column where she will share her insights and tips on traveling and making the most out of the resources we have. Stephanie lives and works in New York City and holds a Bachelor's Degree in International Relations from the University of Denver. She also spent a year abroad studying at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland.
To read Stephanie's first column and join the trip, click here: An Unlikely Road
For more information contact: Press@ThinkOutsideTheBoxInsideTheBox.com
Press Release Contact Information:
Kelli Joan Bennett
Think Outside The Box Inside The Box Media
This release was issued through WebWire(R). For more information visit http://www.webwire.com.
SOURCE Think Outside The Box Inside The Box Media
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London