|By Business Wire||
|December 4, 2012 09:00 PM EST||
Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO:6502) has consolidated warehousing of discrete semiconductors assembled in South East Asia to Hong Kong, where the company is now operating a new warehouse. The move follows the May consolidation of warehouses for discrete products in Japan.
Discrete products assembled in Thailand and Malaysia were initially stored in warehouses at each facility, then delivered to customers. Integrating warehousing operations in Hong Kong has allowed Toshiba to boost the efficiency of inventory management. It has also improved shipping flexibility, as Hong Kong is located at the heart of Greater China, where demand for semiconductor continues to grow.
Toshiba will promote warehouse consolidation in other semiconductor products.
About Hong Kong Warehouse
|Name:||Toshiba Logistics Hong Kong CO., LTD|
|Location:||2 San Lik Street, Tuen Mun, NT, Hong Kong|
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks