|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 08:13 PM EST||
SANTA MONICA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- Realtime (http://www.realtime.co), creator of the leading global technology framework and applications to power the Realtime web, today announced a December 13 webinar on how even beginning developers can build Realtime apps that beat the competition by using the latest xRTML 3.0 technologies.
The seminar explains how you can employ xRTML 3.0 to deliver cloud-based unlimited scalability, security, and multiplexing. It then introduces developers to documentation and tutorials on using xRTML 3.0, and goes on to show actual coding and deployment examples.
The seminar will then open up to audience questions on Realtime app development and deployment. The one-hour webinar includes a 45 minute presentation followed by a 15 minute audience Q&A.
December 13, at 2 pm EST - 60 Minutes
Sign up today for December 13 beginner's webinar
Founded in 1997 as Internet Business Technologies (IBT), Realtime is the creator of the leading global technology framework and applications to power the Realtime Web. The backbone of Realtime's Web technology is built on the Open Realtime Connectivity (ORTC) and Extensible Realtime Markup Language (xRTML). The Realtime Web also allows for unlimited Web scalability with maximum bandwidth efficiency.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher