|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 08:03 PM EST||
DORAL, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- CorTronix Biomedical Advancement Technologies, Inc. ("CorTronix" or "the Company") (OTCQB: CBAT) (PINKSHEETS: CBAT), a BioMedical device developer and manufacturer of next generation Telemetric Medical Devices, announced today the official launch of the company's corporate website www.cor-tronix.com. The site is intended to be an interface between the company and its CorTronix clients in the medical field.
About CorTronix Biomedical Advancement Technologies, Inc.
CorTronix Biomedical Advancement Technologies, Inc. ("CorTronix" or the "Company") is a BioMedical Corporation with a core competency in Mobile Cardio Devices. The Company is in development stages of creating a complete product line that will consist of multiple revolutionary mobile devices with the capacity to acquire and process patients data through a consolidated "Single Source" Network.
CorTronix integrates existing medical procedures with cutting edge wireless technology through the Company's proprietary Network (CorLink) with the intent of creating the next generation Telemetric Medical Devices. The Company is in the final stages of developing the infrastructure of this Global Health Network that will significantly increase the overall ability for Medical Professionals to properly diagnose and analyze Patients data remotely and in real time.
The Company is currently developing software that are designed to run on various mobile software platforms including but not limited to the Android Operating System. CorTronix BioMedical's proprietary software will be able to be used on any existing tablet that a health care provider already may use, and will also be creating its CorTab for tablets which will have all the necessary technology integrated into a single unit that will be available for sale or lease through the Company directly. "Tablet" - referring to mobile devices such as "iPad", Galaxy Tab", that run on Mobile Operating Platforms through wireless technology and Protocols.
Safe Harbor Statement
Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The company cautions that these forward-looking statements are further qualified by other factors. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any statements in this release, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
CBAT Investor Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London