|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 07:35 PM EST||
HONOLULU, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Arkansas Autism Partnership (AAP) has selected Autism Training Solutions (ATS) to provide online autism training to direct line staff, lead therapists and parents participating in Arkansas' Autism Medicaid Waiver Program.
Starting November 1, 2012, the twenty-five (25) agencies contracted to provide autism services through the Autism Medicaid Waiver Program will be given subscriptions to Autism Training Solutions' 40-hour training platform. The ATS program will cover different topics under the umbrella of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), including Discrete Trial Instruction, Naturalistic Teaching and Principles of Behavior. Agencies will also provide staff with up to 80 hours of hands-on training to further bridge the gap between knowledge and application.
"We are excited to be part of such an important state initiative," stated Emaley McCulloch, Co-Founder and President of Autism Training Solutions. "By combining the ATS online training program with a hands-on training component, the state of Arkansas has created a standard of training that will allow children across Arkansas to uniformly receive a high quality of service."
Autism Training Solutions (ATS) is the online education company dedicated to training professionals and paraprofessionals within the field of autism and related behavioral disabilities. â€¨Through a unique blend a naturalistic video examples and interactive exercises, ATS has created dynamic approach to staff training. ATS' training programs have improved government and private practice training operations while creating new success stories for individuals on the spectrum. To learn more please visit www.autismtrainingsolutions.com.
The Arkansas Autism Partnership (AAP) is a new statewide Medicaid waiver program designed to provide intensive intervention for young children with autism. It is a very exciting step in building the array of services needed by children and families, and is the first of its kind in the state and region. This home-based program will provide up to 30 hours per week of one-to-one treatment for children with autism. The initiative is designed to help these children grow and develop in areas of cognition, communication, self-care, socialization and appropriate behavior. The AAP builds an individualized treatment team to address the child's unique needs, with parents serving a significant role. This program is a forward-thinking collaboration between state agencies, non-profit providers, advocates and the Arkansas General Assembly. For more information on the program, contact Karan Burnette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Autism Training Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London