|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 07:09 PM EST||
MANHATTAN, Kan., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Briggs Nissan, a Manhattan Nissan dealership, couldn't be happier to have recently learned that Nissan's Deltawing racecar was recently awarded Autosport's Pioneering and Innovation Award. This award was given as part of the 2012 Autosport Awards, which took place at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London, England.
The Nissan Deltawing has drawn a lot of attention from the racing community, specifically the LeMans space, as it features several cutting-edge features that have yet to be seen in the auto-racing space-until now. For starters, the Nissan Deltawing weighs half that of traditional racecars, comes loaded with half the horsepower, has half the aerodynamic drag all while consuming half the fuel of traditional race cars.
Andrew van de Burgt, Autosport's Editor-In-Chief, talked about why Autosport's awarded the DeltaWing, stating that, "What made the car stand out from other contenders for the Pioneering and Innovation Award is traditionally the winners are for something underneath the skin of a race car which the man on the street would really struggle to see or even understand. No matter whether you are a hard core motorsports fan, or somebody who doesn't follow the sport at all – one look at the car and you can tell that it is totally different from anything seen before."
For more information on this prestigious award or the Nissan DeltaWing in general contact the sales professionals at Briggs Nissan.
SOURCE Briggs Nissan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks