|By JCN Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 07:02 PM EST||
Under the agreement, Jacada has already started marketing and selling Mashmatrix Dashboard as a Jacada-branded offering to the customer service and support market, named as "Jacada UI for CRM" ( http://www.jacada.com/products/jacada-ui-for-crm ).
"Jacada's unified service desktop solutions are crucial to contact centers' success" said Shinichi Tomita, CEO of Mashmatrix. "Deploying Mashmatrix's visually-rich and intuitive dashboard product in conjunction with Jacada's proven unified desktop suite creates a tightly integrated solution for the customer service and support market users."
Jacada is a leading global provider of customer experience management and interaction optimization solutions. By bridging disconnected systems and processes, Jacada solutions create greater operational efficiency and increase agent and customer satisfaction. Founded in 1990, Jacada operates globally with offices in London; Munich; Stockholm; Atlanta, Georgia; and Herzliya, Israel. Jacada can be reached at www.jacada.com .
Mashmatrix is a pioneer in developing and selling web-based enterprise mash-up solutions for on-demand data visualization. The Mashmatrix Dashboard allows users to combine information from multiple sources (e.g., salesforce.com, Oracle, Lotus Notes, Google) and display them within a single user interface.
Ishin Building 8F
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0028 Japan
Source: JCN http://www.japancorp.net
Copyright 2012 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.japancorp.net
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?