|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 06:57 PM EST||
CORTLAND, N.Y., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dickey's Barbecue Pit is bringing a piece of the South to the East Coast. The barbecue chain known for slow smoked barbecue, served fast will open in Cortland on Wednesday, December 5 at 11 a.m. The first 100 customers will receive a free Pulled Pork Big Barbecue sandwich.
"Every item on Dickey's menu is delicious and so different than anything else in the market," said franchise owner Allan Bennett. "Dickey's has been serving authentic pit smoked barbecue since 1941 so it was a no brainer to join the successful franchise."
Bennett has lived in Whitney Point, NY for more than 40 years. He is a retired contractor and was the owner of AB Construction and Roofing Inc., which is now successfully owned and operated by his daughter and son-in-law.
"We're excited to be expanding our brand across New York State," said Roland Dickey, Jr., president of Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. "New Yorkers will soon be able to enjoy true authentic pit smoked barbecue."
Jim Hickin will be the general manager for this location. Hickin has several years of restaurant management experience in the Vestal, NY area. This smokin' hot new location is located at 160 Clinton Avenue and the store phone number is 607-222-8000.
About Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants
Dickey's Barbecue was founded by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. More than 70 years later, the Dallas-based family run barbecue franchise still offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids meals every Sunday. All meats are slow smoked on site in each restaurant. The fast-casual family-friendly concept has expanded to almost 270 locations in 43 states and holds the title of the world's largest barbecue franchise. This year Nation's Restaurant News named Dickey's "Top Five Growth Chains" and they were also named "Best Franchise Deal" by QSR Magazine. For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for franchise opportunities call (866) 340-6188.
SOURCE Dickey's Barbecue
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks